12 Weeks IntensiveA transformational 12 weeks journey with Mandy Muckalt as your coach supporting you move into a new way of leading
This coaching package is ideal for you if:
- You are a leader preparing for or in the midst of a transition to a new phase of leadership
- You sense you have a deeper calling in your work and are willing to listen to and act on it
- You want to experience transition and change in a new way, one that is sustainable and doesn’t leave you disheartened and exhausted
During the time we work together I hold a safe space for you. One in which you are fully seen and heard. One where there is permission to explore your vulnerabilities and grow into the power, wisdom and impact of your new leadership phase. One where we adopt an approach to transition and transformation which I designed specifically to address the over-stimulating, complex and rapidly evolving 21st Century environment we live in.
The 12 weeks intensive programme includes a wealth of support:
- Twelve 1:1 mentoring sessions on zoom or on the telephone. Each session is up to 60 minutes in duration to be taken on a regular day/time each week to create a rhythmic foundation for your transformation.
- Content tailored specifically to you and your transition situation.
- Audio recordings of each session if desired so that you can monitor your progress.
- Practises and reflections in between sessions adapted to your needs, to help you embed and embody your insights and learnings.
- Up to 3 email exchanges in between sessions as required.
To find out more and discuss your particular needs please do get in touch.
Drop me a line here. I'd love to hear from you.
I think Mandy is a very talented woman and coach. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a life coach whether it be for personal or career. I honestly believe that if I hadn’t worked with Mandy I wouldn’t be as assimilated or as happy as I am today.
There are definitely times in life when you reach a crossroads and things can go either way. Redundancy can be devastating and frightening but, with the right support, can also be liberating and exciting. I had never thought of using a lifecoach but then I met Mandy and with her help I worked out what success meant for me and what I really wanted to achieve for the future. I was able to turn redundancy into a brave new start and 18 months down the line I'm still thankful that I took some time get a new perspective and make the right choices for me.
Mandy provided practical hands-on advice on how to approach my new role as team leader for 25 people. This included advice regarding how to approach the role, key areas to look out for, how to motivate and deal with people and included advice on how to deal with both the top talent and under performing members of the team. I found her insight and appreciation of the role extremely useful and her input set the role in a new perspective for me. I took the advice on board immediately and have noticed the impact, not only within myself but also externally.