Fully YouA Women's Leadership Programme With Mandy Muckalt
The next course of Fully You begins in Autumn 2019
- Are you a senior female professional who is feeling the stress of having to spin lots of plates in work and life, play lots of roles, and meet lots of expectations (including the high ones you have for yourself)?
- Can you sense your priorities shifting and the invitation of a new life phase approaching, offering you possibilities for fuller expression?
- Do you want to engage in change in a new way, one that is loving and kind, and doesn’t leave you exhausted and disheartened?
Busy female leaders, whilst seeking to make a positive contribution in the world, can often lose themselves and their deeper sense of purpose, in the relentless demands and responsibilities of their work and life. They can feel disconnected and get stuck like the hamster-on-the-wheel, trapped running round in circles, not knowing how to get off or what they truly want, yet sensing the call of a new beginning on the horizon.
If you can relate to this, it is YOU that I have designed the 8 week transformational programme for. I have heard your call for a deeper level of authenticity and fuller expression in your work and in your life. I want to help you acknowledge this call and learn the skills to cultivate and act on it.
Most of all I want to help you guide yourself home from where-ever you have wandered, because when you are at home within yourself you are magnificent in all areas of your work and life. It’s as simple as that.
Why Women Like You Join This Programme
- To reclaim yourself and stand confidently and authentically in who you are and what you offer as a leader in the world.
- To consciously navigate a crossroads and transition in your leadership and discern an aligned fulfilling way forward.
- To accept the inner call to a deeper and more committed level of purpose.
- To give yourself the breathing space to access stillness, wisdom and clarity.
- To rediscover deep self trust, confidence, inner peace and strength, and feel fully empowered in your leadership rather than at the mercy of a system and out-dated conditioning.
- To be part of a structured and confidential transformation process with a small group of like-minded women who become strong allies.
Here’s What’s Available For You To Learn on This Programme
- How to gain awareness of what fulfils and calls you, and build the inner receptivity and alignment needed to live expressing this.
- How to navigate resistance and free yourself from limited perceptions, emotional reactivity, and expectations and success-measures that aren’t real time or authentically yours.
- How to access your inner guidance and intuitive knowing so that you can make wise decisions that are truly right for you, however complex your reality.
- How to cultivate inner strength and steadiness through self love and becoming grounded and centred in your body, so that you can feel calm and confident inside amidst uncertain and challenging outer circumstances.
What Makes This Programme Especially Valuable
- We are pioneering a new way to generate and experience growth and transformation that is based on love and power co-existing. This is radical! It also leads to you claiming fully who you are.
- You have the benefit of an experienced professional mentor by your side, someone who has a wealth of experience of the worlds of business, personal transformation and authentic leadership in your own life and in your work.
- The range of transformation techniques available includes cognitive, somatic, contemplative and leading-edge energy psychology tools to align mind, body and soul. All the tools are easy for you to learn and apply post programme.
High Level Content By Module
The curriculum of the Programme is organised into the following Modules.
Module 1: Building Loving Foundations
How would it be to love yourself through a change process and truly appreciate who you are and what you have to offer? All too often we criticise ourselves through change, a stance which is hardly surprising given the images of ‘impossible to live up to’ perfection that are fed to us from outside of ourselves…on TV, in magazines and on social media. These images can affect us at a surprisingly deep level even if we think we’re not taken in by it all. They generate comparison and can lead us to believe we are falling short of everyone else ‘out there’. And sorry that I am to say this, an unfortunate by-product of the self-help industry is the perpetuation of a message that there is something wrong with us and we need fixing. The first module, Building Loving Foundations, invites you to begin the journey from a strong, stable platform of self-appreciation, self-care and support. All are needed for true transformation.
Module 2: Waking Up
The beautiful question ‘What are you waking up to?’ offers you the experience of stopping, listening to yourself and your life, and meeting you where you are right now, with love, compassion and honesty. We start here because it is where you currently have ground and it is the place from which you can journey in an authentic way. It might be challenging, this face to face with reality starting point, especially if you’ve been living life at 100 miles per hour without much breathing space. In many ways it is easier to not stop, not listen, and instead keep up the constant motion by, for example, setting yet more goals to work towards. To stand still for a while and honestly enquire ‘Hey where am I in my life and my work?’ without judgment, reaction and critique is a fundamental skill to master in your journey back to you. It is a skill we have mostly lost in our modern society.
Module 3: Coming Home
The modern day man or woman is exposed to a barrage of external stimuli and carry a lot of responsibility. They often live life permanently on the go and in reaction to other peoples’ needs and expectations, the news and social media…barely stopping for breath as they drown in never ending to-do lists and information overload. They are metaphorically hanging on by a thread. Overtime, left unattended, this focus on the continual motion of our external life can lead to an unhealthy disconnection from our interior world, in particular our body and feelings. It can also lead to a crisis of meaning and inability to move forward. Module 3 addresses these challenges and invites you to come home to you by reconnecting to your daily life experience, implementing heathy boundaries, understanding where you aren’t living as the authentic you, and releasing what you are ready to let go of. All these things support you to access your true nature and make room for a new beginning.
Module 4: Transforming Resistance
Resistance to your own evolving maturity is normal. We can cling on for dear life to what we know, even if it’s no longer right for us and is numbing us out and making us miserable. Underpinning most resistance is fear and this can manifest in a whole manner of ways… busyness, being too controlling, doubting yourself, false humility, emotional reactivity, drama and conflict, powerlessness, misplaced loyalty or guilt, using money or lack of qualifications as an excuse, overthinking and overplanning, or even focusing on someone else’s dreams. Module 4 helps you transform resistance by offering you an innovative approach to support you in moving into and beyond your resistance.
Module 5: Living On Purpose
When you arrive here in module 5 you have met yourself where you are in your life, understood how you have taken on other peoples’ needs and expectations, let go of what is there to be released, and engaged with your resistance in a conscious, compassionate, accepting and transformative way. Now in this module you are ready to ask yourself ‘Who am I?’ and ‘What am I here for?’ with a lightness, curiosity and kindness that makes them attractive enquiries to engage with rather than big, heavy, terrifying questions to run from. Pondering these questions, indirectly and from different angles, moves you closer to your deepest desires and your true expression in the world. In module 5 prepare to explore purposeful living by claiming your true gifts for the world, understanding what truly matters to you, and expressing in full all that you truly are without the self editing, holding back and playing small.
Module 6: Shaping The Future
In our final module we begin to turn our attention outwards and towards the future. Module 6 prepares you to move forwards in your life aligned with the fuller more authentic expression of you who you have discovered over the duration of the course. Now, from a centred clearer place inside you, it’s time to listen intently for life’s invitation for your future, access your heart-sourced vision for change, and begin to gather the inner and outer resources you’ll need to move your vision into reality. The emphasis in Shaping The Future is on co-creation. You co-creating harmoniously with all the different aspects of you, and you co-creating harmoniously with others out in the world. This level of inner and outer harmony places you in the dance and flow of life where miracles arise. Your journey back to you is now the source of generative and authentic service in the world.
Here’s Exactly What’s Included
- 8 weekly group live calls with Mandy via Zoom video conferencing (almost like being together in real life). Each call is up to 90 minutes in duration.
- Audio recordings released ahead of the live Module calls. These recordings, released on Monday morning and to be listened to before the group call on Thursday, contain an overview of the theme of the Module, training input, activations and homework.
- Weekly homework practises and reflections designed to promote insight, new habit formation and new ways of being in the world.
- Traveller’s Guide to support your navigation of course material.
- Route Map And Learning Log for you to complete as you move through the course as a way of monitoring your progress.
- A private and confidential FaceBook group community where you have the opportunity to connect with other participants to share and support each other during the programme.
You’ll Also Receive These Complimentary Bonuses
- BONUS 1: “Clear Your Energy Field” recorded audio class with Mandy
- BONUS 2: “Align With Your Divinity” recorded audio class with Mandy
The bonuses support you energetically to reclaim yourself.
I’m an experienced facilitator and mentor with a passion for supporting professional women to live their fullest potential and expression in their work and in the world. A former fast-paced, reactive, make-it-happen, over-achiever, I now advocate loving presence and purposeful action as the ultimate skills for a woman to live and work with true success.
This programme, Fully You, is informed by my own personal journey, and integrates many of the processes and tools I’ve discovered work for clients in business who want to live and lead authentically in the fullness of who they are. Click HERE for more about me and my credentials.
Here’s How Some Clients Have Benefited From Working With Mandy
I have just finished the Fully You programme and I have to say it was an amazing journey. The structure of the sessions every week is thoughtfully constructed, flows very naturally and Mandy also has the intuition and skill to allow flexibility where there are specific issues that come up that may not "fit" with that week! She is an incredible individual, who has the ability to engage so genuinely and fully that it is quite humbling. I always finish a session feeling motivated, invigorated and with a positive feeling deep inside. It is a special gift to be able to engage in this way over video - but Mandy is able to deliver on her promise. I would highly recommend joining for the next programme or program depending on your location and I would be happy to give more feedback directly to anyone who is contemplating taking part.
Mandy is an insightful, caring and thoughtful coach. Because she can work with energy and doesn’t get involved with life ‘stories’, she can penetrate to the emotional energy that lies behind the story we tell ourselves and gets to the heart of the matter…the real issue that is blocking our path. I love that. In my opinion Mandy is the coaches coach, because as coaches we hold a lot of energy for other people. I would not feel comfortable divulging these confidences but working with Mandy and her energy work leaves my clients anonymous and the release easy. I don’t work in my head with Mandy, I work to release through my body and my energy. I find working like that so much easier and a relief. It is a wonderful, enlightening and lightning experience. If you are at a crossroads in life, wondering which direction to take, or perhaps need some energetic space clearing from old wounds then I would HIGHLY recommend working with Mandy,
I'm confident that many of the positive changes that Mandy has worked with me to affect are permanent and will deliver ongoing benefits to me professionally and personally. I found working with Mandy an inspiration. I have huge regard for her insight, energy, integrity and ability to engender long lasting change in others.
I think Mandy is a very talented woman and coach. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a life coach whether it be for personal or career. I honestly believe that if I hadn’t worked with Mandy I wouldn’t be as assimilated or as happy as I am today.
- How much time will the course take each week? Listening to or reading the weekly module and performing the activation takes around 30 minutes. Homework takes around 30 minutes. Each call is up to 90 minutes duration. All together, approximately two and half hours, although that can vary with how deep you want to dive into the learning content and the extent to which you participate in the optional homework activities.
- Must I attend all calls? Participating each week is recommended if possible. The more calls you can come to the more you’ll get out of the course as each week builds on the last. In addition the group dynamic is more settled and conducive to trust and learning when there are the same people participating on a consistent basis.
- If I want some private 1:1 time with Mandy is this possible? Course participants can invest in a package of 3 forty-five minute 1:1s with Mandy at a special course rate for the package.
- I’m not sure about being part of a group with people I don’t know? During the registration process I speak with every participant to ensure a mutually agreed fit for the course and the group. I also run two cohorts to facilitate grouping people of similar needs. In the introductory call for each cohort we agree ways of working including confidentiality. Being part of a group offers a rich supportive learning space, and opportunities for deeply connecting sharing as you journey back to you.
- How big are the groups? Each group has a minimum of 3 and maximum of 9 participants.
- I’ve never done a Zoom based course before, are they effective? Yes. Zoom is a video based learning environment and the gallery view cultivates a community feeling of us all being in a room together.
- Do you offer refunds? No. Your registration is a commitment to the course.
Ready To Become All That You Magnificently Are?
If you want to take the next step towards becoming all that you truly are, then book in a call with me to discuss joining Fully You. I’d love to connect with you and mutually explore fit with the programme.
TAKE ACTION NOW AND BOOK YOUR FREE DISCOVERY CALL!