Terms And Conditions (‘Terms’)
Mandy Muckalt is a sub-brand of Roots for Success Limited, the owner of this site. In these Terms the words “Roots for Success”, “we”, “us” and “our” are intended to refer to owner of the website whose registered office is 57 Graham Road, Wimbledon SW19 3SW. Our company registration number is 05320835 (England and Wales). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Our correspondence address by letter is 57 Graham Road, Wimbledon SW19 3SW, by email is email@example.com, by phone is +44 (0) 7715 704953.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the copy, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If a provision of these Terms is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.